Backtrace's integration with C# applications allows customers to capture and report handled and unhandled C# exceptions to their Backtrace instance, instantly offering the ability to prioritize and debug software errors. Some highlights include:
Supported Frameworks, Tools and Platforms
- .NET Framework 3.5 +, 4.5 +, 4.6 +, 4.7 +, 4.8
- .NET Standard
- .NET Core 2.0
- Universal Windows Platform
- A NuGet package for developers to customize and submit Crash Reports to Backtrace when exceptions are seen.
- The Crash Report will identify all threads, their run states, call stacks, env variables, custom attributes, and more.
- A minidump can be generated and associated to the Report.
- Annotations and other attachments can also be provided.
See the Backtrace C# readme from our github site here for more details.