If Backtrace isn't performing as expected or as you need, please let us know by letting us know via the chat button in the bottom right of your screen, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If it's a bug, it will help us if you provide:
- description of the problem
- expected behavior
- screenshots (where applicable)
- reproduction instructions
- severity of the issue
For bug severity, Backtrace classifies bugs into three levels:
- Severity 1 (S1): System down, service unreachable, all or large parts of the Console UI non-functional, not capturing crashes, data missing
- Severity 2 (S2): Parts of Backtrace services are not functional with no reasonable workaround.
- Severity 3 (S3): Parts of Backtrace services are not functional, but there is a reasonable workaround.
If you have suggestions to improve our product, we really want to hear from you. Describe your desired behavior as much as you can. It will also help if you let us know the criticality of this capability on your usage of Backtrace.
Here's a handy guide you can reference when submitting your request:
- Critical (F1). Can’t use Backtrace or significant parts of without this.
- Important (F2). Can still use Backtrace without this but is significantly business impacting.
- Nice-to-have (F3). Can use Backtrace normally without this, but this will help streamline workflow.